These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MyAPKapp's website, products and servicess.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use MyAPKapp's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, MyAPKapp and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on MyAPKapp. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from myapkapp.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website or our products and services
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website or our products and services
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website or our products and services
- Redistribute content from MyAPKapp (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
You may link to our website only if the link redirects the user to an actual page.
You may not redirect users to forbidden pages, the following types of links are considered forbidden, including but not limited to:
- Links that performs an action on user's behalf (for example: login, logout, online purchase, settings editing, or any state-changing action) and/or bypasses any CSRF (Cross Site Request Forgery) protection.
- Links that redirect users to sensitive forms (for example: purchase forms).
- Links that exploit XSS (Cross Site Scripting) vulnerabilities.
Unless otherwise stated, you may not embed our web resources into your website without prior written approval.
Examples of web resources:
- HTML (HyperText Markup Language) code.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) code.
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) code.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content hosted by users. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all claims, liability, loss, damage or expense (including attorneys' fees and other costs of investigating and litigating claims) arising out of your breach (either accidentally or on purpose) of this agreement (terms of service).
Even though your MyAPKapp Cloud account is private, MyAPKapp Cloud is considered a form of User-Generated Content and you may not upload illegal content to your account.
If you upload anything illegal to your MyAPKapp account, we will permanently suspend your account and report you to the authorities.
Content embedded into other files (like project files, compressed folders, etc.) are also considered uploads.
Your profile photo is considered as an upload to your MyAPKapp Cloud account.
Unless the product is open-source, you may not reverse-engineer our website, products, services, etc.
You must not:
- De-obfuscate our website, products or services.
- De-compile our products and services.
- Redistribute altered versions of our software.
You may not misuse our services, it's strictly prohibited to:
- Make websites that pretend to be us (for example: phishing).
- Port-scan our servers without prior approval.
- Scan our servers for security vulnerabilities without prior approval.
- Perform any DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks.
- Perform negative SEO against our website.
- Access to our website with a masked IP address (for example: proxy, VPN, Tor).
- Access to forbidden areas (for example: control panels, MySQL servers, etc.)
- Bypass the anti-piracy system or try to get premium items for free (including the ad-blocking).
- Upload illegal content to MyAPKapp Cloud.